Dalgakiran DJ-MS series based on Mitsubishi diesel engines. Large range of models from 1250 to 2784 kVA.
Ranging in capacity from 0.5 to 56,400 horsepower, Mitsubishi brand diesel engines offer a series of versatile power generating systems. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engine & Turbocharger, Ltd. has continually introduced upgraded its engine products since the inception of business in 1917, and now the MITSUBISHI MGS genset provides a higher generating power rating and more advanced control systems than ever before, with proven reliability based on the continued research and development.
The best performance-matched engine system configured with Mitsubishi diesel engines and Mitsubishi turbochargers, which are engineered and manufactured in the same facility, is certain to result in the high productivity and improved fuel efficiency. Every unit is inspected and tested before leaving the factory and the test report is sent with the genset.
MODELS AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
|Model||Engine||Alternator||Power||Dimensions (mm)||Weight||Fuel tank|
|Standby Power (ESP)||Prime Power (PRP)||Canopied||Open Skid||Canopied||Open Skid||Canopied||Open Skid|
The maximum power which a generating set is capable of delivering continuously whilst supplying a constant electrical load. Average load can be 100%. The generator must not be overloaded.
The max power available during a variable electrical power sequence, under the stated operating conditions, for which a generating set is capable of delivering in the event of a utility power outage or under test conditions for up to 200 hrs of operation per year under average of 70% load. Overloading isn’t permissible.
The maximum power which a generating set is capable of delivering continuously whilst supplying a variable electrical load. Average load should be 70%. The generator can be overloaded 10% for 1 hour per 12 hrs/
In Dalgakiran generator sets, leading engine brands that have state of the art technologyand have compliance with ISO 8528, ISO 3046, BS 5514, DIN 6271 standarts, are being used. These engines with low fuel consumption, provide accurate speed setting and order, mount to the fuel pump, also have mechanic or electronic type governors.
In products Dalgakiran produced, leading alternator brands of the world that have state of the art technology, high quality, productivityand durability, are being used. All alternators, which pass necessary test process and found appropriate according to EC 60034-1; CEI EN 60034-1; BS 4999-5000; VDE 0530, NF 51- 100,111; OVE M-10, NEMA MG 1.22.standarts, have bearing system that does not need maintenance, with electronic type voltage regulator providing voltage setting.
Standard control panel, that is used in Dalgakiran generator sets, ensures comfortable and safe usage. All measured and statistical parameters, operating modes, notice and alarms and condition of generator, are monitored easily from the control panel. On the front of the panel’s metal bodyhas electronic control module and the emergency stop button and the panel’s metal body is made of steel sheet and is painted with electrostatic powder paint. Dalgakiran offers panel design and solutionsthatcomply with special requirements ofcustomersas wellas qualitystandard panels.
Chassisis manufactured from steel that has featuresand durability forcarrying burden of generatorset. Thanks to its rigid structural design and anti-vibration mounts, it reduces vibration level to minimum. All chass is contain lifting lugs. Apart from chass is esthatare produce by Dalgakiran, special solutions that design in accordance with customer desires, make transportation and positioning easier.
System, that consists of quality industrial – type radiator, expansion tank and cooler fan, keeps the temprature of generator set’s equipments constant at a proper level.
Some Optional Equipments that Dalgakiran provides with Generator Sets;
- Medium voltage alternator,
- Remote radiator applications,
- Automatic fuel filling system,
- Fuel tank, oil pan, dashboard,alternator, coil heaters,
- Alternator with double AVR and PMG,
- Synchronization systems,
- The generator output breaker,
- Grid-generator transfer switches,
- Accordance with the specific volume of demand-insulated cabins,
- Seismic solutions,
- Remote monitoring.
Dalgakiran Standard Canopies’ default featuresare as follows;
- Compatible with 2000/14/EC directives, certified noise emissionlevel,
- 2 or 4 points transport possibility according to cabin size,
- Hidden exhaust inside the canopy,
- Emergency stop button located on the canopy,
- Improved air suction channel to ensure homogenous cooling in the canopy,
- Radiator air outlet and exhaust with designed towardsabove,
- Lid on cab that provides to be filled up water and antifreeze easilyto the radiator,
- Amplified paint system against corrosion and rust,
- Improved performance in terms of sound insulation,
- Demounted parts that make transportation and maintenance easier,
As well as the standard range of canopies, Dalgakiran can also design tailormade canopies with specific sound level or size upon customer requests
- The Control Panel is a next generation genset control unit combining multi-functionality and wide communication possibilities together with a reliable and low cost design.
- The unit complies and mostly exceeds world’s tightest safety, EMC, vibration and environmental standards for the industrial category.
- Software features are complete with easy firmware upgrade process through USB port. The Windows based PC software allows monitoring and programming through USB, RS-485, Ethernet and GPRS.
- The PC and server based Rainbow Scada software allows monitoring and control of an unlimited number of gensets from a single central location.
- AMF unit with uninterrupted transfer
- ATS unit with uninterrupted transfer
- Remote start controller
- Manual start controller
- Engine controller
- Remote display & control unit
- Waveform display of V & I
- Harmonic analysis of V & I
- CTs at genset or load side
- Web monitoring
- Web programming
- USB Device
- 2 phase 3 wires, L1-L2
- 2 phase 3 wires, L1-L3
- 3 phase 3 wires, 3 CTs
- 3 phase 3 wires, 2 CTs (L1-L2)
- 3 phase 3 wires, 2 CTs (L1-L3)
- 3 phase 4 wires, star
- 3 phase 4 wires, delta
- 1 phase 2 wires