DALGAKIRAN offers HGO series high pressure compressed air line filters which operate at 50 bars.
Filters are made of aluminium and have a monolithic design with no welding.
The design shows strong, robust and reliable characteristics.
Large-scale wall thickness and the fact that it is introduced after being tested meticulously assure the high operation performance.
All inner and outer surfaces are anodized to provide maximum corrosion resistance
MODELS AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
|Model||Capacity||Connection Size||Maximum Working Pressure||Element||Housing Dimensions (mm)|
|HGO 100||1.7||59||G ¼”||50||M25||113.4||115.4||25.75||155|
|HGO 300||5||177||G ½”||50||M50||113.4||115.4||25.75||158.5|
|HGO 600||10||353||G ¾”||50||M100||109.4||115.4||32.25||207|
|HGO 850||14.2||500||G 1”||50||M150||133||138||37.35||250|
|HGO 1200||20||706||G 1”||50||M200||133||138||37.35||314|
|HGO 1600||26.7||942||G 1 ½”||50||M250||128||138||44.4||368|
|HGO 2500||41.7||1471||G 2”||50||M2500||145||158||51.5||393|
|HGO 3000||50||1766||G 2 ½”||50||M3000||160||178||57.6||386|
BREAKWATER offers users with series air line filters high pressure 50 bar working at HGO.
It has a unibody design and is manufactured from seamless aluminum filters.
Design rugged, durable and reliable.
Must have a wall thickness of large diameter and high performance guarantees have been rigorously tested to be available after the operation.
All interior and exterior surfaces have been anodized to prevent rust in the upper level of
The maximum flow rate required to calculate operating flow rate pressure multiply by the correction factor corresponding to the table value.
- Elements in a class should not be used in the oil saturated cases.
- A class is used to ensure the continuity of efficient filtering elements in accordance with the application and/or every 6 months, should be replaced when the usage period expires.
- Certain gases such as carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide is not a class filter elements.
- In case of any instability, please contact the sales team please contact breakwater.
- Air filters are suitable for use with mineral and synthetic oils.
- The above mentioned enclosures only requires a filter element.
- The direction of flow a-class elements, except for the way it travels through the filter element from the inside out is true.
- Standard manual evacuation, electronic metered evacuation is offered as an option.